- 1 lb of gem Squash peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cups of evaporated milk
- 1 cube of chicken stock (optional)
- 2 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1 small red onion
- 1 spoon of chopped parsley
- In a shallow pan heat the butter.
- Sauté the Onion and parsley until they become tender adding a pinch of salt to it.
- Put the Squash, and the rest of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend well.
- Re-heat at medium heat.
- Stir regularly to avoid excessive sticking.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- When it has reached a creamy consistency turn off the heat and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.