- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice (I like mine on the tart side)
- 2-3 Tbsp Sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree.
- Serve in a stemmed glass; it looks beautiful and will impress your guests no end.
- You can also use a fork and mash the fruit with the lime juice, then add Sugar to taste and serve it in little bowls.
- Decorate with a little sprig of mint.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.