- 21.6 oz to 28.8 oz of fish
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled
- 3 teaspoons of oil
- ¼ litre of water
- Keep the fish marinated for one hour.
- Cook the sliced onion and the peeled tomatoes in oil.
- When all is brown, add a bowl of water and a garlic clove, boil it and dip the into it.
- Simmer for 10 to 20 minutes (depends on the thickness of the fish).
- Serve hot with the juice from the cooking accompanied with the juice of the lime and hot pepper if you wish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.