- 1 lbs ground chuck
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- vegetable cooking spray
- Creole Sauce
- Combine all ingredients, except cooking spray and Creole sauce, stirring until well combined.
- Shape into a loaf, and place in a 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 3 loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Invert meat loaf onto serving platter, and pour creole sauce over top.
- Cut meat loaf into 6 slices to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.