A TNT recipe
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 6 to 8
- 3 lbs chicken drumettes
- ⅓ cup white wine
- ⅔ cup corn oil
- 1 pkg. Good Seasons garlic salad dressing mix
- Mix wine, oil and dressing mix.
- Pour over chicken and marinate for several hours.
- When ready to cook, put in large baking pan.
- Bake in 325°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining marinade.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Then broil on both sides until crispy.
- Chicken can be prepared up to point of broiling early in the day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.