Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs chicken cutlets
- 3 – 4 tbsp flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup bread crumbs or panko
- ⅓ to ½ cup Parmesan
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 oz pine nuts, toasted
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tsp water
- Combine flour, pepper, crumbs, Parmesan, seasoning, garlic, pine nuts in processor till well blended.
- Coat cutlets in egg, crumb mixture and sauté till browned on both sides.
- In processor, combine basil, lemon, pepper and drizzle in oil till loose paste forms.
- Place spoonful of sauce on each cutlet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.