Who likes crispy fried foods? Who likes delicious ravioli? If so, this recipe is for you!
- Cheese ravioli (Such as Buitoni brand, it's a personal favorite)
- Vegetable oil (Enough to fill most of the pot, not all)
- Pour the oil in the pot and put the pot on the stove
- Wait until it boils
- Put your ravioli in the pot, but be careful, the pot is VERY HOT!
- Wait for a few minutes and get a spaghetti strainer and pour the contents into it
- Wait for the ravioli to cool and enjoy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.