- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 2
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Wash the potatoes and pierce with a fork.
- Place in the oven and bake until the skins are crisp, about 1 hour.
- Carefully - potatoes will be very hot - cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the pulp, leaving about ⅛ inch of the potato flesh attached to the skin.
- Save the pulp for another use.
- Spray the inside of each potato skin with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Press in the rosemary and pepper.
- Return the skins to the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 potato skin halves):
- Calories 114 | Cholesterol l0mg | Protein 2g | Sodium1 2mg | Carbohydrate 27g | Fiber 4g | Total Fat 0g | Potassium 332mg | Saturated Fat 0g | Calcium 20mg | Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.