- 2 large eggplants
- 6 large red or green sweet peppers
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1 lemon; juiced
- ½ cup oil, preferably olive oil
- parsley; minced
- Bake Eggplants and sweet peppers at 350 °F until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Peel skin from hot vegetables and chop or mince the vegetables.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in the garlic and lemon juice.
- Gradually stir in as much of the oil as the vegetables will absorb.
- Mix well.
- Pile into a glass dish and sprinkle with parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.