This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Mclean Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli partially thawed
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup undiluted
- 1½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.