Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From Taste of Home Slow Cooker Recipes
- 6 to 8 servings
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 lbs bone-in country-style pork ribs
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic.
- Pour half into a slow cooker.
- Top with ribs; drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until tender.
- Thicken cooking juices if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.