- 12 to 15 oz bag white corn tortilla chips
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1 can ranch style beans
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can mild rotel tomatoes and chilies
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray and cover the bottom with slightly crushed chips.
- Combine soups, rotel, chili powder, and Onion in a separated bowl and blend well with a whisk.
- Brown ground Beef in a skillet and add ranch style beans to it and mix together.(Do not drain the beans).
- Layer half of the Beef mixture over the chips, then half of the soup mixture over the Beef, ending with half the Cheese over the Beef.
- Repeat these layers once more beginning with chips and ending with Cheese. Cook on high for three hours.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.