- 1 (10-oz) block sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10-oz) block extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- ½ small onion, finely grated (about 3 tbsp)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (4-oz) jar diced pimento, drained
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Toss together cheeses and cornstarch in a medium bowl.
- Add half of bacon and all of remaining ingredients; stir well to blend.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 3-qt. slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours or until melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.