Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Main Dish Marvels
- Prep: 18 minutes | Cook: 4 hr, 45 min
- Makes 8 enchiladas
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Monterey jack cheese with peppers
- 1 (4½ oz) can chopped green chiles
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) bottle green taco sauce
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Monterey jack cheese with peppers
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of tortillas, and roll up.
- Arrange seam side down, in a lightly greased 6-qt slow cooker, stacking tortillas, if needed.
- Stir together sour cream and taco sauce, spoon over enchiladas.
- Cover and cook on low 4½ hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle enchiladas with 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 15 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve enchiladas with desired toppings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.