Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 stalks celery cut up
- 2 carrots cut up
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 chicken
- Place the vegetables on the bottom of the pot, put the chicken on top,followed by the seasonings.
- Pour 3 cups of water over.
- Set it on low and cook for 8 to 10 hrs.
- Remove chicken.
- Add noodles and cook on high for 45 minutes, while you take the meat off the bones.
- Mix the meat in.
- This is like a very thick chicken soup and the basil makes this delicious!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.