Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 3 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 4 oz green chiles
- ½ tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup hot enchilada sauce
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, chiles, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Place a generous dollop on each flattened chicken breast, then roll up.
- Place chicken rolls in the crockpot, seam-side down.
- Top chicken breast rolls with remaining cheese mixture, soup, and enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.