Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 4 pounds chicken pieces
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 ounces lemonade frozen concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- Combine flour with salt; coat chicken thoroughly.
- Brown chicken pieces in oil and drain.
- Stir together lemonade, sugar, catsup and vinegar.
- Place chicken in crockpot and pour lemonade mixture over it.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours (or low 6 to 8 hours).
- Drain liquid into saucepan; add cornstarch and boil till reduced.
- Pour gravy back over chicken; serve over rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.