Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Main Dish Marvels
- Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 6 hr
- Makes 6 servings
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 24 frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs, thawed (like Mama Mia brand)
- 1 (26-oz) jar super chunky mushroom pasta sauce (like Ragu)
- 1 (15-oz) can Italian-style tomato sauce (like Hunt's)
- 1 (5.5-oz) can spicy tomato juice (like V8 spicy juice)
- 6 (6-inch) hoagie rolls, split but not cut through and toasted
- 1½ cups (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 3-qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 4½ – 5 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Spoon meatball mixture evenly over rolls.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.