Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Rival Crock-pot Slow Cooker Dining Lite, May 1992
- Makes 6 servings
- 3 chicken breasts, split, skinned and boned
- 20 oz pineapple - unsweetened tidbits, drained
- 2 tbsp mustard Dijon-style
- soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Arrange chicken in crockpot.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Mix soy sauce, pineapple and mustard together; pour over chicken.
- Add minced garlic.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 210 calories | 4 g fat | 73 mg cholesterol | 153 mg sodium.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.