- 4 slices white bread, finely chopped
- 2 lbs lean ground Beef
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried Onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can condensed French Onion soup
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sauce
- Combine bread with 1/2 cup water.
- Let stand about 2 minutes.
- Stir in Beef, yolks, 2 tablespoons parsley, Onion, salt, mustard, ginger, garlic, and pepper.
- Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of meat mixture into balls, about 60.
- Place in crockpot.
- Mix together soup and flour, pour over meatballs.
- Cook on high about 4 hours, stir.
- Stir in sour cream and sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with remaining parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.