Clusters may be frozen up to 1 month
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Sweet Endings
- Make Ahead & Freezable | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 2 hr
- Makes 5 pounds or about 60 clusters
- 1 (16 oz) jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (16 oz) jar unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 18 (2 oz) chocolate candy coating squares, cut in half
- 2 cups (12 oz package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (4 oz) package German chocolate baking squares, broken into pieces
- 1 (9¾ oz) can salted whole cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 3½ – 4 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 2 hours or until melted.
- Stir chocolate mixture.
- Add cashews and vanilla, stirring well to coat cashews.
- Drop nut mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let stand until firm.
- Store in an airtight container.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.