Contributed by Delma Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4 to 6
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 can (10¾-ounce) cream of chicken soup, or cream of chicken with herbs
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, with liquid
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- dash nutmeg
- 2 cups broken uncooked spaghetti
- Spray inside of slow cooker crock with flavored cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the water, soup, mushrooms with liquid, and pimiento.
- Stir in the turkey, cheese, onion, parsley, and nutmeg.
- Add broken up spaghetti.
- Stir to combine and pour into crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, until spaghetti is tender.
- Mix before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.