Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2 Servings
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ⅛ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 croissants
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
Directions[edit | edit source]
- In a pie plate, mix sugar and cinnamon; whisk in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Cut croissants in half horizontally; place in egg mixture. Let soak a few minutes.
- In skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add croissants; brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately; if Desired, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and garnish with fresh strawberries.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.