- Farmers' Market Recipes from the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 3
- 1½ cups fresh, grated carrots
- 1 unpeeled red apple, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- ⅛ cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1½ tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salad greens
- Combine carrots, apple, raisins, and almonds in a salad bowl.
- Blend together remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and add to carrot mixture.
- Serve on salad greens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.