- 3 egg whites
- dash salt
- 1⅔ cups firmly packed, light brown sugar, sifted
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup roasted and chopped Oregon hazelnuts (about 4 ounces)
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Beat egg whites and salt together until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add brown sugar, about 3 tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in vanilla, hazelnuts and corn flakes.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a 325°F oven for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.