- 3 egg whites
- 16 oz canned pumpkin
- 12 oz lowfat evaporated milk
- ¾ cup Equal brown sugar substitute
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp finely shredded orange peel
- 4 oz Cool Whip lite
- ¼ c equal brown sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup pecans, coursely chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites lightly with rotary beater or whisk.
- Stir in pumpkin, milk, ¾ cup brown sugar substitute, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and ¼ teaspoon orange peel.
- Fold in container of Cool Whip.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into 12 (6 oz.) custard cups or one 2-quart square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 °F until sides just start to set, allowing 20 minutes for cups and 45 minutes for dish.
- Meanwhile, for topping, in a small mixing bowl combine ¼ cup brown sugar substitute, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in pecans. Set aside. Sprinkle custards with topping.
- Bake 10–15 minutes more or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.