Makes 4 servings
- vegetable cooking spray
- ¾ pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- salt and pepper and paprika
- 2 cups water
- 1 x 16-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 x 10¾ ounce can condensed Creamy Chicken Mushroom soup
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- Heat Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is beginning to brown.
- Add water, vegetables, soup and rice; stir until blended and rice is submerged. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 to 35 minutes, stirring 2 to 3 times during cooking to evenly distribute rice.
- Cook until rice and vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.