Little pinched dumplings
- Make a hard dough by kneading the ½ cup flour and egg for about 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 6 pieces and roll each to finger thickness.
- You will get about a 6 inch length.
- Bring 4 quarts of water with 1 tablespoon salt to a boil.
- Sprinkle a little flour on the dough and pinch off little pieces.
- Drop them into the boiling water.
- Use thumb and index fingers to pinch of the pieces.
- Boil the dumplings till they come to the surface then sample one to make sure it's cooked through.
- You may drop the csipetke directly into goulash soup bean soup or any other soup you use it for.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.