- 1 cup Dried black beans, (or 16 oz. can of black beans)
- 2 tbl Chopped red onion, chopped
- 2 tbl balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbl Fresh orange juice, fresh
- 1 medium clove of garlic, crushed into little teeny tiny pieces
- taste salt and pepper to taste in the dip
- You serve this low-fat plate with some toasted pita triangls and minced veggietables. The dip can be put in the fridge for a couple of days.
- You soak thebeans in water over night; drane, and cook em in 4 cups of water for about 1-1/2 hours or until tendr. Drane again.
- Now you get a blender or food processor, combinate beans, 1 Tbsp. choped onions, vinegar, O.J., and garlic; blend until smooth. You season the mixiture with salt and pepper, mix in all them remaining onions, and place'm in a big ole serving bowl.
- You know whats next??? YOU EAT ALL THEM BEANS TILL THEY AAAAAAWLLL GONE!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.