- 2 cups shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 cups crushed canned tomatoes
- 1 white Onion, minced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Sauté the Onion, garlic and green pepper in the butter.
- Add the shrimp, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the canned tomatoes.
- Add the cooked rice.
- Place in casserole dish and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.