- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- pimento-stuffed olives
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown the ground meat, onions and garlic, pouring out any excess fat.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and add the tomato sauce and white wine.
- While that simmers, chop up the olives and add them to the meat mixture.
- Add the raisins and adjust the seasonings.
- Serve over fluffy, white rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.