This is really good and really simple. honest! Got this from the local newspaper and was very impressed so I had to share. Spice up your Pork chops with no extra hassle.
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 4 Pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Brown lightly salted Pork chops in oil at medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Turn chops, adding garlic, lime juice and water to the skillet.
- Cook uncovered turning once or twice till done and syrupy juices remain (6-8 minutes).
- Spoon sauce over chops, sprinkle with cumin and fresh pepper.
- Serve with rice, and vegetable of your choice.
- SIMPLE& DELICIOUS!
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.