- 2 cups cored, diced apple
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery ( ½-inch pieces)
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup walnut halves (2 oz)
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp minced fresh mint
- 1 cup creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 2 cups peeled, halved, seeded and sliced cucumber ( ½-inch pieces)
- ⅓ cup dry arame ( ½ oz)
- In shallow bowl, combine arame and 1½ cups warm water.
- Let soak 15 minutes.
- Drain and rinse quickly under cold running water.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cucumber, apple, celery, onion, walnuts, dill, cilantro and mint.
- Season with pinch of salt.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Add arame and toss again (if you are not serving raita right away, leave the arame out and add it when ready to serve, as it will turn the dressing a slightly dark color).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.