- 2 seedless cucumber
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 21 ounces yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- Peel cucumbers. Use grater to shred cucumbers.
- Add salt and let sit 15 minutes.
- Set a few dill sprigs aside for garnish. Chop the rest and the mint (small).
- Mince garlic.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and water to yoghurt. Blend til smooth.
- Knead the cucumber to remove excess water.
- Add cucumber, dill and mint to yoghurt. blend.
- Add salt and Sugar to taste.
- Garnish with dill sprigs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.