- 4 cucumbers
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup of good vinegar (not red)
- ¾ cup of real sour cream
- Peel cukes.
- Drag fork tines down length of peeled cucumbers to create long groves that will look very nice when you slice cucumbers very, very thin.
- Put in mixing bowl.
- Peel and chop clove of garlic.
- Add salt and sugar slices.
- Mix in sour cream.
- Add vinegar and toss well, i use my hands, till cucumbers slices and sour cream are all frothy and foamy.
- Place in serving dish and sprinkle a little paprika on top for decoration, and serve well chilled.
- This will stay good in refrigerator for a few days.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.