- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill (optional)
- Crush the garlic; add salt and vinegar and mix to a smooth paste.
- Stir this into yogurt; add the oil and half of dill.
- Peel and slice cucmber, very thin across.
- Put into a salad bowl and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Cover with the yogurt sauce and sprinkle the rest of the dill on top.
- Chill before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.