- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled in strips
- 2cups cold flaked (Halibut, bass etc.)
- 1/2 cup celery, cut in 1/2-inch pieces and
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Cut each cucumber strip in half lengthwise. Cut out soft centers with a grapefruit knife. Chop and set aside.
- Cut a strip from bottom of cucumber half so that it will rest firmly on the plate.
- Place the greens in a 2-quart bowl.
- Blend the sour cream, lemon juice, Sugar and salt together. Stir well until there is a creamy consistency.
- Place the cucumber boats on serving plates. Heap the green mixture to fill the cucumbers
- Add the seasoning to hold the salad together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.