- ⅓ cup dried vegetable flakes (any combination of tomatoes, peas, onions, broccoli, zucchini, celery, carrots)
- 1 tbsp bulgur wheat
- 1 tbsp small pasta
- ¼ tbsp dried parsley
- ¼ tbsp dried basil
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 each salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup boiling hot broth
- Place dried vegetable in a blender and whirl til they are the size of small peas.
- Measure out ⅓ cup, use the rest some other time.
- Put this and the other ingredients in a thermos.
- Pour boiling broth over and let sit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.