- Heart-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
- Roasted red peppers
- Pepperoni slices
- 1 or 2 ready-made pizza crusts
- Olive oil
- Ready-made pizza sauce
- 8-ounce bag of Italian-blend shredded cheese
- Use a knife or cookie cutter to shape the red peppers and pepperoni slices into hearts.
- Then cut one crust into a heart shape, saving the excess crust for later.
- Spread a thin layer of olice oil on the heart-shaped crust.
- Top with pizza sauce and then cheese.
- Arrange the peppers and pepperoni hearts on the pizza.
- Form the arrow shape out of pieces of leftover crust or cut it out of a second crust.
- Top the arrow with a little olive oil.
- Bake the pizza according to the directions on the pizza crust package.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.