Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hrs 15 minutes
- Makes: 8 Servings, ⅔ cup each
- 1 square Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 package (4-serving size each) Jell-O brand strawberry flavor gelatin
- 1½ cups cold water, divided
- ice cubes
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- assorted Valentine sprinkles and candies
- Draw a heart design or write a Valentine's Day message in each of eight (6-oz) clear plastic cups by piping melted chocolate onto inside of each cup.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Stir 1 cup of the boiling water into 1 package of the dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup cold water; Pour evenly into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
- Meanwhile, stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into remaining package of dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to remaining ½ cup cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin; Stir until thickened.
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared cups.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
How to Melt chocolate Edit
Nutrition Information Edit
- Nutrition Bonus: Enjoy This Festive Low-Fat Dessert!
- Diet Exchange: 1-1/2 Starch
Nutrition (per Serving):
- Calories 120
- Total Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 95 mg
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 22g
- Protein 2g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.