Peruvian ground beef dish
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 onions
- ½ lb rice (white)
- 5 bay leaf
- 4 can tomato sauce
- 2 long sausages (pork or beef)
- Boil cabbage, takes about 30 minutes.
- Take cabbage and start peeling the leaves.
- Ground beef and rice; put in the cabbage.
- Mix tomato sauce and chopped onions together with bay leaves.
- Cook the ground beef until turn brown.
- Mix sauce and meat together.
- Cut sausages in small portion.
- Let it cook for 45 minutes, then ready to eat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.