- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 large Onion chopped
- 6 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons curry
- 8 cups chicken stock
- black pepper
- salt to taste
- In a 3 quart pot melt butter. A
- Add veggies and garlic and sauté 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and cook several minutes more.
- Add stock and bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
3Purée and season to taste. 3Sprinkle with chives to make the soup pretty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.