Interesting Sounding Soup From The Pages of The Magazine Bon App?tit!
- 3 Cups Low-salt chicken broth
- 1 13.5-Ounce Can Unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Green onions
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons curry Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh lemongrass* (from About 4 Stalks)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Peeled fresh ginger
- 4 Large Chicken Thighs With Bones (about 1 1/2 Pounds)
Special Equipment: Pressure Cooker
Combine First 6 Ingredients in 6- to 8-Quart Pressure Cooker. RemoveSkin From Chicken; Add Chicken to Cooker. Lock Lid in Place. Bring ToHigh Pressure Over High Heat. Cook 8 Minutes, Adjusting Heat AsNecessary to Maintain High Pressure. Remove From Heat. Let PressureCome Down Naturally 8 Minutes. Quick-Release Any Remaining Pressure.
Slowly Release Lid, Standing Back And Allowing Steam to Escape.Transfer Chicken to Work Surface; Cool Briefly. Remove Bones. CutChicken Into 1/2-Inch Cubes. Return Chicken to Soup; Add spinach.Simmer Until spinach Wilts, About 1 Minute. Add lime juice. SeasonSoup to Taste With salt And pepper. Ladle Soup Into Bowls; SprinkleWith cilantro. Serve, Passing lime Wedges Separately.
- available at Asian Markets And in The Produce Section of SomeSupermarkets.
Makes 6 First-Course or 4 Main-Course Servings.