- 2 teaspoons of oil
- small piece of fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 whole cloves garlic
- 1½ teaspoons ground chili powder or fresh ground chiles
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 1 cup cubed pineapple
- 1 tomato, sliced in wedges
- 1 lb fish fillets of your choice, or you can use prawns, scallops, or other seafood.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the ginger, onion, garlic and ground chile.
- Fry for about 5 minutes or until onions are slightly browned.
- Add ½ cup coconut milk and bring to a slight boil. Don't forget to stir occasionally!
- Add curry powder. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining coconut milk, and bring to a slight boil.
- Add pineapple cubes and tomato.
- Cut fish into serving pieces and add to the mix. (This could also be prawns, scallops, etc.) Simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve fish over white or brown rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.