- 3 tablespoons oil or fat
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup water or coconut milk
- a little lime juice
- 1 piece of green mango
- salt to taste
- 1½ lbs prepared fish steaks
- Heat the oil, add the onion and garlic and fry them lightly but do not brown.
- Add the curry powder, stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add water or coconut milk, lime juice and mango, and cook until thick.
- Put in fish and cook gently until tender.
- Do not stir the fish, but prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan, the pan may be moved gently backward and forward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.