These Hawaiian-inspired puffs are stuffed with a curry chicken mixture. It's so flexible -- try using different types of meats and vegetables. You may need to cook the puffs in several batches, as this make a lot.
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- ½ bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1½ teaspoons curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, green onions, water chestnuts, oyster sauce, sesame seeds, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Leaving about 2 inches between each biscuit, flatten biscuit dough onto the baking sheet.
- Place approximately 1 teaspoon of the chicken mixture onto each biscuit, then pinch the dough around the mixture to form an encasing ball.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.