Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 pound, finely sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Cup(s) Peas
- 1 medium Onion
- 3 medium tomato
- 7 cloves
- 1 1/2 stick of cinnamon
- 7 green cardamom
- 2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) turmeric* 1/2 Tablespoon(s) red chili powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) crushed ginger
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) crushed garlic
- 1 Dash(s) salt
- 5 Tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Grind the cloves, cinnamon, cardomoms, red peppers, pepper in a spice mill.
- Purée the Onion and set aside.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Bring the oil to medium heat in a pan.
- Add the ginger and garlic and fry for 3 minutes.
- Next add the Onion purée, ground spices as well as the pepper and turmeric.
- Mix well and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes turn soft.
- Now add the Mushrooms and Peas and stir well.
- Mix in a cup of water, turn the heat to medium low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.