- 1 kg organic FAIRTRADE potatoes peeled, diced and parboiled
- 1 medium Onion, topped, tailed, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped fine or even crushed
- 2.5 ml Fair Trade turmeric
- 2.5 ml Fair Trade piri piri
- 2.5 ml Fair Trade ground cinnamon
- 2.5 ml Fair Trade ground coriander
- 5 ml tomato puree
- 15 ml FAIRTRADE lemon juice
- 15ml fresh chopped or 5 ml dried parsley
- pinch of salt
- cooking oil
- Heat the oil and saute the onions.
- When they begin to go golden, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add all of the ground spices in a mixture and sprinkle over the onions. and stir fry for about 1 minute
- Now add the tomato puree, lemon juice, parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Stir before adding the parboiled potatoes.
- Stir well to distribute the sauce and add water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook uncovered for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.