- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Onion, chopped,
- 1 clove garlic, crashed
- 1 tablespoon mild carry paste 425g (15 oz) can pumpkin,
- drained 600 ml (1 pint)
- chicken stock salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons natural yogurt, coriander sprigs to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the Onion and garlic, and cook until soft.
- Add the curry paste and cook for a few seconds, stirring.
- Add the pumpkin and chicken stock. Stir well, season and simmer for 15–20 minutes.
- Transfer the soup to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Return to the pan, check the seasoning and reheat.
- Transfer to individual soup plates, swirl in the yogurt and garnish with coriander.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.