Makes 6 servings per rice mix.
- 4 cups uncooked rice
- 1⅓ cups seedless raisins (golden)
- 1⅓ cups chopped dried apples
- 1⅓ tablespoons instant minced onion
- ¼ cup chicken bouillon granules
- 1⅓ tablespoons curry powder
- Combine rice, raisins, apples, onion, bouillon granules and curry powder.
- Divide rice mix equally into each of four air-tight containers or plastic bags (makes 4 rice mixes).
Preparation instructions Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.